Maximise donations with little outlay
The average donor remains loyal to a non-profit organisation for around seven years. During this period, the donor should be contacted by telephone a number of times and asked to increase the amount of the donation (upgrading). Reason: There is nothing more successful in donation marketing than a well-conducted telephone call with active donors coupled with a request to increase the donated amount. Corris is well-experienced in the field of upgrading campaigns and can estimate the upgrading potential relatively accurately. Donors are contacted shortly before their donation is due to be debited. The agent thanks the donor for the pending donation and presents a current project for which he requests a donation increase.
What speaks in favour of such a campaign
- Utilisation of the existing donor base
- Cost-effective fundraising method
- Relationship maintenance by telephone and stronger donor retention
- Upgrading potential can be reliably estimated
- Corris gives a success guarantee